Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Totally Secure In His Masculinity

Yesterday, I went to pick Avery up from school...and when I got there, all the kids were sitting in a circle, having story time. They were just about to begin "Silly Sally", so I decided to plop down and listen in. Lexie sat down on my lap and started telling me all about her ponytails...Avery sat next to us and showed me an art project she had made that day, and then there was Jimmy. I adore Jimmy. I have a real "thing" for little girls, but every so often a little boy comes along who is so sweet and charming that he just steals my heart. I always say "Hi" and wave to Jimmy when he's there, so I said, "Hi Jimmy" and waved -- he waved back. And at that exact moment, I realized he was wearing a Snow White costume. So I said, "what a beautiful dress" and with a huge smile on his face, he said, "Thank you."

No comments: