So a bunch of employees in upstate New York were refusing to work this past weekend because a Swinger's Convention was being held in their (sold out) hotel.
Being the curious, investigative type that I am...I (naturally) have some questions:
1) When you think of locations in which to engage in deviant sexual escapades, do you really think Buffalo, New York? Who is this convention planner?
2) As long as your job is not sheet-changer or hot tub cleaner-outer, why would you not beg to work that weekend?
3) If you worked that weekend and saw that your former fourth grade English teacher was a conference attendee (not a stretch, based on what we know about the lifestyle), would you ever be able to use the word "conjugate" again without wincing?
4) How often do you use the word "conjugate" now?
5) Do you think that if they called the event a "swap meet", the employees would have been none the wiser?
"Entice the Falls" my ass,