Friday, August 24, 2007

You Can Quote Me on That

I have a quote board in my kitchen. A place where I can write funny lines from comedians, politicians, movies, TV shows, etc. Just a place where I can document something amusing and then chuckle to myself as I read it over the next couple of days.

Recently, I saw Borat on a rerun of Saturday Night Live. Knowing my friend, Amy, would be stopping by in the next few days, I decided to quote him -- one of the best quotes from his movie that I knew would make Amy wet her Spanx -- "their vagines hang loose...like the sleeves of wizards."

Of course, in all the hilarity, I forgot that my in-laws were babysitting tonight -- and that my father-in-law always reads the quote board when he comes into the house.

How does one gracefully apologize for the "loose vagines" reference?

No comments: