Sent:Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:21 PM
Subject: It's my lucky day!
I just got a spam e-mail with the subject line:
Congrats on your free F%*kBook account!
Thought you'd want to know.
And, really, the only way one can reply to something like this is a la Tosh.0. So I did:
I have always loved the dirty stuff,Sent:Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:27 PMSubject: Re: It's my lucky day!Let's put :30 on the clock:
- Is the CEO of that corporation Mark F%*kerburg?
- Guess "getting poked" means something a little different on that site?
- Instead of a "Friend" request, do you get a "Friend with Benefits" request?
- Do the posts about people playing games involving farm animals take on a whole new dimension?
- Instead of "Likes" does the page show "Licks"?