When I shared this fact with my good friend, Dilettante07, she totally gave me a Tosh.0 "20 Seconds on the Clock" list of comments in response. To wit:
- Maybe they ran out of toner?
- Do they know your friend's company accepts cash?
- Maybe they want to pay with those bags of shredded money, and it's just taking a while?
- Perhaps they don't realize they actually have a license to print money?
- No wonder there's a budget deficit...we literally do not know how to make money
This has just made me think that I want to work at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing...as I could then say, honestly, "I make millions of dollars at my job."
Rolling in the dough,