Friday, January 11, 2008

And It Was On-Time Delivery, Too

Tonight, Canetto and I just kinda collapsed at the house after work. As always, even after the most draining week, Avery has a way of making everything better, just by being Avery. She wanted to dance -- so we danced. Then we played letters, and then she put a purse over her shoulder and announced that "she was going to work to work on the computer."

We were both watching her, amused. Then Tim motioned for me to come and sit next to him on the steps where he was sitting, so we could marvel together at this perfect little creature. I sat down and put my arm around him. Avery walked over, hugged us both and said, "I love you guys."

Seriously. I don't remember putting in an order for the most wonderful child on the planet. Someone in shipping must have been in a good mood and gave us a free upgrade.

No comments: