Friday, April 22, 2011
My CBS News Clip - Following A Story On Charlie Sheen - How Appropriate
Some points of clarification:
1. Hillary and I really did not walk around Chicago all day holding a diorama together. (It was just for part of the day)
2. This spot ran at 10:15 on the 10 o'clock news...meaning it was the slowest news day, ever (if the fact that we followed a spot on Charlie Sheen's stage show did not tip you off)
3. I could not love any more the fact that they designate me as "Kathleen Canedo...Peep Artist"
4. I almost keep a straight face as Hillary is recalling all of the places we took our diorama. Yay, me!
5. I think Mai Martinez is mocking us a little bit at the end of the story. I respect that.
Autograph line forms to the left,
Posted by Brutalism at 11:10 AM