Thursday, February 26, 2009

Google Koogle

Sitemeter let me know that someone from Italy found my blog last night by googling "mixed race naked guys blogspot."

The two-handed typing probably started again when they reached my blog and found a recent post about a preschool acceptance.

More importantly...what in the world did we ever do before google? And kind of related...does anyone remember that horrible flavored peanut butter that came out in the 70s called "Koogle" -- theme song went, "you'll love Koogle with the goog-goog-googily eyes". Because I really want to eat something with googily eyes -- well marketed, Koogle. Anyway, the stuff came in banana and chocolate flavors and some others, too, I'm sure. But it was awful. (Unlike the manna that is Nutella -- seriously -- I could live on this stuff.)

That's it. Happy Thursday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutella® tastes like gooch. Lemur gooch.

Brutalism said...

KevStar -- Well, you would know.

Anonymous said...

Yeah when I was passed out on your couch some chode opened the laundry room door and one of your lemurs staggered out. She had a rancid hazelnut whiff about her.

dilettante07 said...

KevStar--put down the bottle of Cynar and step away slowly...

dilettante07 said...

By the way--I'm pretty sure those were the search terms I used to find this blog.

You'll have to see if anyone looking for hazelnut scented lemur gooches (currently a googlenope, btw) happens upon this blog in the coming days. Oh, the niche markets you could tap into!

JenBC said...

"Two-handed typing" resumes. You're bad, in the good way of course.

Koogle chocolate flavored -- loved it. You haven't lived til you make smear it on a chocolate poptart.

Nutella - shudder of pleasure. My SIL jean jacket still has a stain (I'm not much of a laundress, but at least I don't wear it anymore) from a Nutella crepe I ate during our spring break stop in Paris. Kind of gushy, but yum.

JenBC said...

And don't forget that Koogling yourself and friends is way better than Googling them.

Whew. Glad I remembered to say that. Now I can get on with my day.

GGA

Brutalism said...

JenBC - Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to our NYC weekend? Seriously. You already know that about a zillion hilarious stories will come from it. It's getting me through the rest of the dreary winter.

JenBC said...

Me too!!!

To beat the winter blahs, try Wii Fit with a Koogle chaser. It's like my OB always said, "You've got to do your Koogles!"