Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sucka

As the great Chris Rock said when he had a daughter, "Your job is to keep them off the pole."

Add another bullet to our growing list of parenting failures:

Unrelateds:
-We are currently watching "Donnie Darko", our latest Netflix choice. I'm wondering if there is another actor more watchable than Jake Gyllenhaal. And this is one cool, weird movie.
-There is nothing less fun to do with a tax return than getting new gutters and new windows. Sometimes, homeownership can just bite me.
-I have been asked to write three letters of recommendation this week. (And not for parole, as those of you who have met my family may have surmised...)
-I think I have the best boss in the world. And the smartest, too. I'm totally serious on both counts. (And no, he doesn't read my blog...cynics.)
-My kid loves V8 juice (which she calls "VeeAy" juice). We like to refer to it as "my first bloody mary." What a cute little vampire.

Rollin' with my homies,
Brutalism

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're hilarious, I'll never watch my four and five year old boys go down the pole again without thinking of you.

Brutalism said...

FGIS - I'm touched/flattered/sorry about that?