But what's great about life is that just when you think there is no end to the bad news along comes something that renews your faith in humanity, gives you a sense of enthusiasm and gratitude, and just makes you happy.
I'm talking, of course, about Prancercise.
If you have not yet heard about this, prancercise is a new fitness craze that's sweeping
Please watch the video then continue on to the discussion questions below:
1. Do you think she should consider calling this Pantsercise? Because, frankly, isn't that really the focus of the video?
2. Similarly, this story and the one about the beaver attack in Belarus were both in my news feed on the same day. I clicked on this video, mistakenly thinking it was the one associated to the beaver story. Is it understandable that it took several minutes before I realized my error?
3. Has it been your experience that the best way to determine the strenuousness of a workout is by whether it requires a coiffure, full makeup and a statement necklace?
4. If so, is Tony Horton totally missing the boat?
5. If you're prancercising east at 35 miles per hour and you pass someone prancercising west at 45 miles per hour, at what point do you both just admit that hallucinogenic drugs are frighteningly easy to come by at Century Village?