Monday, January 27, 2014

What do Mozart, Chocolate Cake, the inventor of the Toilet and Brutalism have in common?

Although I'm confident your answers to that question would be way more entertaining, the commonality is...

...we are all honored in some way on January 27th.

Yes, my birth date is shared with some amazingly accomplished people and some awesome national holidays, those being Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and National Chocolate Cake and Thomas Crapper Days. 


Sounds about right.

(Note to self: Do not celebrate these events simultaneously....Again.)

I'm looking forward to a week of fun that culminates in a very exciting event in NYC. Hooray for another year!
And a birthday gift from my husband who totally gets me.

4 comments:

David Oliver said...

Good advice! I should get out my magic marker and decorate my toilet lid like you have done. Maybe you have started a new trend - graffiti in the home.

Hubby had a great idea! He might have started a trend with that too.

Christian at Point Counter-Point Point Point said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Crapper Day!

Jane S. said...

Happy Birthday to you, Mozart, chocolate cake, and Thomas Crapper! You're in very good company. :)

Pickleope said...

Right on, Happy Birthday! Or are we going with "Merry Birthday"? I can't remember. Not to crap on your title but I thought Sir John Harrington invented the toilet?