Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm Pretty Sure We Slow-Danced To "Wrapped Around Your Finger"

This, ladies and gentlemen, THIS is what I love about Facebook. (And I only wish I had the courage to scan our junior prom photo. I'm pretty good about being able to laugh at myself...but my hair in that photo is more sad than funny.)

Junior Prom Date:

"You know, you are actually one of my biggest high school regrets, that I was such a jerk to you and we didn't become better friends. Can't change the past, though."

Me:

"Well, if there's one thing I love to hear, it's that I'm someone's biggest regret. If it is any consolation, I don't remember you being a jerk to me. Either you weren't, or I have a horrible memory."

JPD:

"OK, well now my new biggest regret was actually telling you that."

6 comments:

dilettante07 said...

Hilarious. I love that the exchange ended with jackass--that's always good comedy.

Chris Cactus said...

Hey, I scanned and posted my mullet. If I can do that, you can certainly post your pic!

dilettante07 said...

I think you better post that picture. Nothing is worse than a mullet.

Brutalism said...

Said like someone who has never seen the uber-permed poodle 'do that I was so fond of back in the day.

Fine. Will post and endure humiliation. For the second time.

dilettante07 said...

dude--your main picture is of you in a dirndl. how much pride can you truly have?

dori said...

See, I KNEW you would rock a poodle perm!