Friday, October 20, 2023

"Adulting"

Yesterday, my husband included me on an email reply he sent to some folks at Fidelity.

To acknowledge I had received and processed this information, I had many solid options. I could:

  1. Do nothing
  2. Thank him in person for handling this when I saw him at home later
  3. Reply "received," "acknowledged," or the classic "thanks"
  4. Reply, "money money money money MUH-NEE" 
I, of course, went with option 4. He is used to my adorableness, so this wasn't out of the ordinary. 

For him

It may have been a little out of the ordinary for the six people at Fidelity I mistakenly included in the missive.

I will never be a grownup. 

Apologies to the O'Jays,
Brutalism

1 comment:

YinMetYang said...

At least you didn’t pull a lyrics from your extensive rap library and reply with “I got the dough, got the flow down pizat
Platinum plus like thizat
Dangerous on trizacks leave your ass flizat”

(RIP B.I.G.)