Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Time Again For This Already?

On March 16th, Amanda and I ran the Shamrock 1/2 Marathon. This Sunday? We're running the Cherry Blossom 10-miler. This week? Been all congested and sore throat-y. Would love the added advantage of actually being able to breathe for this race. (Note to Amanda: You do realize that all this build up is the foundation of an excuse for me when you kick my ass in the race, don't you?)

Hopefully, the race photos from this one are a little better than the last -- where I looked like I was in sheer agony for the whole race, and appeared to even be in the fetal position right before crossing the finish line.

1 comment:

dilettante07 said...

Much my my whole "leg injury" is a standing (pardon the pun) excuse for any miserable running failure that may occur.