Friday, April 18, 2008

A Big Steamin' Pile O' Cuteness

Just too much cuteness to contain, so I'll just list them:
  • When sitting down to read a book announces, "criss cross applesauce" and then plops down in a cross-legged position
  • Wants to dance all the time...and will imitate me when I teach her the swim, the twist and particularly, the watusi
  • Keeps talking about our trip to the "li-bary" and has had me read each of the seven books we checked out two days ago about 87 times each
  • Ran around for about a solid hour last night at Fairfax Corner, then had strawberry ice cream with sprinkles from Ben & Jerry's (is there anything cuter than a two-year old eating ice cream?)
  • Continues to set up "parties" all over her play room, her bedroom, the sun room, the stairs, our room and the guest room -- she puts all her play food out and then lines her dolls up around the perimeter as the party guests. She takes this hosting thing seriously
  • Fills in words to songs when I sing them and deliberately leave out words. Then I'll say, "good job, Avery". Then she'll sing the same song and let ME fill in words and will then say, "good job, Mama"

No comments: