Did any of you see this a few weeks ago?
Man who threw feces in CA courtroom gets 31 years.
(Take a moment to peruse, then continue on to the commentary and discussion questions below...)
1) Please do not let it be lost on you that the Judge's name is Judge Brown.
2) I appreciate the clarification that it was "his" feces. Did they analyze it? Did they ask? Is it any more or less gross or does it add anything to the story by specifically designating them (it?) as "his" feces? (As my friend, Simon, noted, "I can see him in the interview room: "Of course it was my own feces; what kind of weirdo do you take me for?")
3) How quickly do you think the juror dumped (pun intended) the computer case?
4) How does one sneak a bag of feces into a courtroom under their clothes? (This is a rhetorical question. RHETORICAL!)
5) If a feces-flinging robber heads north at 65 mph and passes an unsuspecting lawyer heading south going 45 mph, at what point does the lawyer decide that he might just want a nice data entry job?
Hoping they cannot find a jury of his peers,