Friday, June 20, 2008

The Post Where I Say "Thong" Five Times

Finally...I own some hanky pankys. After hearing some of my thong-wearing friends rave about this underwear for the past year, I finally bit the bullet (thanks to my Trousseau gift certificate) and bought a pair. I cannot wait to try these on and see what makes them so different from other thongs. (For what they cost, they better make my butt look like I LIVE on the stairmaster.)

When I was pregnant with Avery, I wore (very, very LARGE) thongs. One time, I bent over to pick something up in front of my mom and she could see that I was wearing a thong. She thought it was awful that I was wearing one while I was pregnant. To which I replied, "So, at a time in my life when my ass is the largest it has ever been, I'm supposed to draw MORE attention to it with gigantic-panty lines?"

No comments: